By Your Traditions But Not By God’s Word by Rev. Arthur D. Griffin, Th.D., D.D.
1. God’s Call is God’s Prerogative
2. Saving Souls or Segregating
3. An Ancient Revolution in the
4. The Scriptures Answer the
5. God: No Respecter of Persons
6. The Holy Spirit: He Who Runs
and Endows the Church
7. Satanic Oppositions and
Dr. Griffin (deceased) employs practical theological insights and hits hard at those who exclude women from the licensed and ordained Christian ministry of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He exalts the Word of God and the Work of the Holy Spirit above the exclusionary traditions of men and church bodies. God’s call is God’s prerogative. The author’s very provocative, yet Scripturally-based view, has helped many pastors and ministers think through the issues more clearly. The book expresses Dr. Griffin’s pioneering spirit and stance in ecclesiastical freedom of women.